Subject: [Leica] McArthur Estates
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 00:31:31 -0400

Mayberry of Trailer Parks! Haha Thanks Ken! Actually the whole Waynedale
area has kind of a Mayberry quality, but with more rednecks. Waynedale
used to be a small town, before it was absorbed by the growing city of
Fort Wayne in the late 1950s. Even though Waynedale has been part of
thecity now for more than 50 years (which is longer than the town was
independent!), it still looks and feels like a small rural town.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook