Subject: [Leica] OT: OK, ISO 400 120 film...
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 03:02:17 -0700

Thanks Mark and Marty. I'm finding that "film look" matter a whole lot less
nowadays since I am post process them to the way I like them. So my M9
images print not a whole lot different from Tri-X XPan for example. I
haven't printed any SWC images yet but on screen, they are getting my
"signature" look. A forgiving film is what I am looking for. Since the SWC
does not have a meter, I'm sure I will screw up on the exposure from time
to time. With the TX-400120, looks like up to -2 may be OK. The Steve Job's
house pic is probably about -1 (I couldn't find my light meter and I used
Sunny-16...) I would avoid TMY-2 because of that.

I will try some HP5+ next.

Thanks again.