Subject: [Leica] Changing Lens Profile
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 08:56:31 +1000
References: <CA+yJO1Brf4W4ZKM4GmdTRHAi5ewdk3O27aOQZYeVnAYFzVaSCg@mail.gmail.com> <139DDE1A-105B-497C-9BBB-4657AAA22E39@sfr.fr> <CAF8hL-FbTiz-ZMY24CJz4VkouQuGQ95+Xuvp1ib1BStVNPS14A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CHqcCX6Y=FVt2C7U7FuC3TmXx02Y+YxwMdDAA1qQDGQQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CDkUdO5ZzcEVzA_vxfgX_5A1jz=fk+CDjh7K7K4YACNg@mail.gmail.com> <C56A6D9F-7B3E-4321-81D3-AFD5B339BA3E@gmail.com> <EDD0E0C5667C4CD9AF76D76827CAED17@syneticfeba505>

Tina you can edit the EXIF with a separate app but it cannot be done within
LR. You can do them as whole batches, not only individually. However you
cannot do it with dngs that have been imported into LR or ACR.
 You need to use new copies from your cards or other backup.
Because the EXIF area where this is stored is not always used in a standard
way so you need the right app.
I'll dig out a step by step for you a little later (on a different PC right
now)
Ask me how I know how to fix this and why I NEVER manual select 6 BIT codes
any more ;-)

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman