Subject: [Leica] 50mm ZM C-Sonnar
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 19:59:52 -0400

Jan,

No one has the C-Sonnar in stock. B&H, Adorama, and Popflash are all out
of stock and have been for a very long time. There are a couple on ebay
selling for a lot more than mine. Eventually, hopefully, ZM lenses will
become easy to find again, but for now this lens is damn near impossible
to get in the United States :D~

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography