Subject: [Leica] 50mm ZM C-Sonnar
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 06:26:19 +0100

I am not really party to this conversation, but Robert White here in the UK
has this lens here:

http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/shop-by-brand/zeiss/lenses/zeiss-zm-50mm-f1-5-c-sonnar-black-lens.html

The price is ?767 (about $1180) ex. taxes (VAT) and they have it in black
and silver. If you live in the US you do not pay tax on it. Robert is very
used to dealing with the export trade but if I can help at all get back to
me.

Hope this helps!

Gerry

Gerry Walden