Subject: [Leica] film question
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 17:21:39 +0930

Rollei ATP1.1 has strange chromatic sensitivity, incredibly fine grain and
high edge sharpness, hair trigger response to developing variables, and
attracts the kind of person who thinks that a film can make their
photography better.  Hmmm, maybe that part of it wasn't what you were
looking for.

Micro films like Bluefire police film, Kodak Imagelink, Agfa Copex Rapid
AHU (made by Agfa Gaevert not AgfaPhoto which went bust) and Fuji Mini Copy
II can work, but are even slower and more finicky about development.

Delta 100, Pan F+ or Acros give you much more speed with an only marginal
loss of sharpness and only very slightly coarser grain, and also without
the processing difficulties or weird spectral response.

Good luck, and show us photos!

Marty