Subject: [Leica] Changing Lens Profile
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:50:56 +1030
References: <CA+yJO1Brf4W4ZKM4GmdTRHAi5ewdk3O27aOQZYeVnAYFzVaSCg@mail.gmail.com> <139DDE1A-105B-497C-9BBB-4657AAA22E39@sfr.fr> <CAF8hL-FbTiz-ZMY24CJz4VkouQuGQ95+Xuvp1ib1BStVNPS14A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CHqcCX6Y=FVt2C7U7FuC3TmXx02Y+YxwMdDAA1qQDGQQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CDkUdO5ZzcEVzA_vxfgX_5A1jz=fk+CDjh7K7K4YACNg@mail.gmail.com> <C56A6D9F-7B3E-4321-81D3-AFD5B339BA3E@gmail.com> <EDD0E0C5667C4CD9AF76D76827CAED17@syneticfeba505> <CAE3QcF53DLh4RouYNP8mWuFWOYxADXj-t__5KrACAj4HWfxayA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7HGG=HLWpfhqfrG=VoNHYxvv7r6FxnxQPiyyp6UUKNBA@mail.gmail.com>

And there's another one called Exifer which I found easier to use:
http://www.friedemann-schmidt.com/software/exifer/

Marty