Subject: [Leica] Buying a Leica lens?
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 04:01:03 +0000

A lot of pro's use (and are happy with) the Canon 16-35, those I know who
are fussy about IQ do not have a good thing to say about it...

john

There is also the issue of how important is it for the pix you are about to
take to come out. If its an important pro job then we know other pros using
the glass and nobody is complaining a lot is riding on it but its and
informed buy..

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Buying a Leica lens?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Buying a Leica lens?)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Buying a Leica lens?)