Subject: [Leica] Buying a Leica lens?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 00:33:37 -0400

Wide angle zooms have become the dominant optic and Canon is the dominant
camera so I'd think tens of thousands of them are being used every day to
make the pix you are seeing every day whenever you click on your news feeds
or "gasp" page through a paper or magazine.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/