Subject: [Leica] Warning: There is nothing in here worth your life
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 04:59:37 -0400

That's partly true, but the USA is now seeing real poverty of the type
that keeps people from eating every day. A lot of our conservatives seem
to think that the existence of the poor is the problem, rather than the
low wages that most jobs pay and the fact that few jobs exist anymore.
They think if you let them starve, the poor will just lay down and die.
Problem is, people don't just lay down and die when they're that poor.
They find someone who has what they need, and they take (steal) it, by
force (robbery and murder) if necessary. History has shown this time and
again.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography