Subject: [Leica] Used S2, here's your chance
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 05:04:07 -0400

I have a kid I support all by myself (mother gone, never sees him anymore,
no child support), I probably make 1/3 what you do, and I have two Leicas.
I spend money on my son, too. I spend virtually nothing on myself. I wear
my clothes till they literally fall apart. I don't drink, smoke, or use
drugs. I don't waste money on music or movies. I drive a car I bought
used, cheap, and I do my own car repairs. I live for my art and my son (he
wears nice clothes and I spend money so he can enjoy life, he didn't
choose to be a monk for art's sake). My point is, that someone likely much
wealthier than I can afford to buy Leica and have kids. You just have to
prioritize what else you spend money on.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook