Subject: [Leica] cleaning my M8 sensor - Geoff Hopkinson
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 21:33:01 +0200

Hi Geoff,Quite right, it's when I started using the f 11 / 16 again (I
usually use f 4 . / f 5.6 apertures), that the spots appeared , dozens of
them, and they are really noticeable. Which comes as a surprise because I am
always careful not to change lenses too often and to blow the dust away in
between. Anyway, what must be done must be done, so ...Thanks
again,Jean-Michel