Subject: [Leica] FS: ER Bill Sales: Leica M, XPan, 4/3, Please Read
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 19:47:08 -0700

I know it's not Friday, but bill came in disregarding the day of the week.
Please indulge me.

Well, an ER bill with ~$4000 not covered by insurance so here goes. Paypal
OK but please use "living expense" option because it is. Shipping via
Priority Mail etc. at cost. Oversea via Express Mail. Thank you.

All the glasses on the lens are clear, no scratch or fungus.

Perar 28/4 Triplet. Serial #55. Includes the hard to find Skylight UV. It's
not sold out yet from source, but you know it will. It works great on the
M9 and is not the smallest M lens. $670

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/FS-2012-04/1-20120404-_4048334.jpg

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/FS-2012-04/2-20120404-_4048335.jpg

M9 "Street Shooter." It holds the M9 with smallest lens to your belt. Works
great even with 50mm lens. $70.

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/FS-2012-04/4-20120404-_4048337.jpg

IR converted Olympus E-330. This was one of the first camera with good
liveview with a second sensor purely for that function. ~7 Megapixels but
the IR images make it quite sharp. Includes one battery. Works with all 4/3
(NOT Micro 4/3) lens. $150.

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/FS-2012-04/5-20120404-_4048338.jpg

A Leica Summicron 50mm R converted to XPan with RF coupling!! Sadly, the
focus is only good to around 8 feet and then you must use the distance
scale. It covers ~52mm of the pano frame at distance and of course covers
the normal frame too... The mount adapter is removable (so other R lens can
be used on the XPan) and the lens can be converted back to R function by
SKGrimaes. The white tape just tells me not to turn the lens past the
closest focusing point for the XPan $400.

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/FS-2012-04/8-20120404-_4048343.jpg

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/FS-2012-04/9-20120404-_4048344.jpg

Hasselblad XPan II with the 45/4 lens. This is the lowest priced XPan II
you will ever see. It's my back up body. It looks quite beat up, but takes
great images. No problems with any function whatsoever. The strap shown is
NOT included. (will throw in a generic strap) $1600

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/FS-2012-04/11-20120404-_4048346.jpg

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/FS-2012-04/13-20120404-_4048348.jpg

Olympus 50-200 SWD. Everything works great. Includes box and caps. Works
wonderfully on the E-3. Does NOT include the teleconverter shown on the
images. $700.

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/FS-2012-04/15-20120404-_4048350.jpg

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/FS-2012-04/16-20120404-_4048351.jpg

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/FS-2012-04/.jpg