Subject: [Leica] FS: ER Bill Sales: Leica M, XPan, 4/3, Please Read
From: jkfyao at gmail.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 17:12:44 +0800

Richard,

You mean you have to pay that much for ER in the US??  What happens to those
who cannot pay?

I used to be an ER doc and ER was free in HK until Nov 2002 when the
government imposed a flat charge of HK$100 (approx. US$13) per visit.  This
has not been increased since.

Joseph

Replies: Reply from billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce) ([Leica] FS: ER Bill Sales: Leica M, XPan, 4/3, Please Read)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] FS: ER Bill Sales: Leica M, XPan, 4/3, Please Read)