Subject: [Leica] Eggleston
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 09:47:06 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

leo wesson wrote:

Did you read this?
http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2011/03/limited-editions.html
<<<

I'm finding that a limited number of prints pushes a buyer over the line
from "I like that" to "I want to buy that" because it might be sold out by
the time he makes up his mind.

For example:

 I have lots of didn't buy a print regrets.
<<<

In practical terms the non-limited print runs may be smaller than the
limited ones, just because buyers rush to buy the limited edition prints and
they know they can decide later on the non-limited.  Most of the time
"later" never comes.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com