Subject: [Leica] Eggleston
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 19:37:42 +0100 (BST)

Quite so. Ferrari brought out a limited edition of 1000 F40 cars, which were
snapped up by collectors and were initially worth over list price.
Until it was noticed that Ferrari V12 production sportscars had rarely sold
more the 3-400 units, making 1960s machines much rarer than the limited
edition.