Subject: [Leica] Panorama with Fuji X-Pro 1
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 19:30:04 +0100

Jayanand

This is a pretty amazing shot. I hope you are as pleased with the X-Pro1 as
I am with mine. I have steered clear of the 18mm as yet because I understand
that there are other wides on their way, although I was told by the Fuji rep
on Thursday that there were no new lenses proposed at the moment (that he
knows of) which will be shorter than 18mm, or longer than 60mm. I was also
told that the 18mm is a little soft, but your shot(s) tends to suggest
otherwise.

Today I added the 60mm to the stable as I need it more for my type of
shooting that the wide, and because I can only afford one additional lens at
the moment.

Please share back with me any comments you have about the camera, either on
list or off, as I am very interested; and of course keep these great shots
coming.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or