Subject: [Leica] IMG: Neal's Friday firearm
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 07:13:46 +1000

Neal your collection must be very impressive to view at close hand.
For this photo I think you could afford to have richer tone/contrast and
some more separation from the background illustration? No doubt Mr Lincoln
would have much preferred a lot more separation ;-)

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman