Subject: [Leica] IMG: Semana Santa 2012
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:43:05 +0200

Easter is a big deal in Spain, and all cities and towns have processions
every day leading up to Easter Sunday. This year, in much of Spain, and most
painfully in Seville (site of the biggest and most spectacular processions)
it rained, but here in Alicante the weather was glorious most of the week. I
went out with my camera for a daytime and an evening procession on Good
Friday, and for the culminating procession on Easter Sunday. The results are
here:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Semana-Santa-2012

I have attempted to show you the atmosphere of the event--part religion,
part fiesta.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain