Subject: [Leica] IMG: Semana Santa 2012
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 02:15:20 +0200

Nathan,

Great shots here! I've really enjoyed this album. After some years
shooting every year the processions, this year I have rest. You have
captured many excellent moments # 6 made me smile, I like very much
too the moments you have captured #7, 8, 10, 17, all the night
pictures especially #23, 24 the dressed elegant se?oritas on #26, the
window on #29, the moments on #32, 33, 36, 38

Great work Nathan! you see la semana santa in color... and me in B&W

Saludos
Lluis

El 12/04/2012, a las 8:43, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: