Subject: [Leica] Child & Sea
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 01:57:32 +0200

Hi Jacky,

You have writed beautiful words, as a poem about the image. I was
always attracted by the contrast of a little child with the big Sea,
these kind of images can give many suggestions as you mention with
these nice words, B&W on such scenes remind me the pictures my father
does when I was a child, it was very nice because the beach was not
crowded as it is in our days, this season is very nice to capture
beach scenes, there is no so much people, in Summer it is impossible
and on the other hand is too hot!

Thank you very much for looking and for your kind words, I find the
LUG is a great place to share differents points of view of the
everyday life.

cheers
Lluis

El 12/04/2012, a las 3:23, Jacky aus escribi?: