Subject: [Leica] Field Repairs.... Finder
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:42:52 -0700

FINDER?

Hey any of you folks looking for a 90mm finder for an M, It was an M4!

I'll tell you where you can get one free, although it might take a bit of
metal detection! HOWEVER!  In, note! I said "IN" not on, but "IN" one of the
runways of the main runways of the Montreal, Canada Pierre Trudeau airport
there is a viewfinder knocked off one of my M4's of the day into wet
concrete then hardened into the runway as it dried!

There now for free go for it! :-)  See how easy I make these offerings? ;-)

How do I know? Easy! I was documenting the new Pierre Trudeau Airport
runways climbing up and down all the huge incredible machines and all of a
sudden I realized the viewfinder was missing some where in the "still liquid
cement of the runway." :-(

So there you go! And for free! :-) GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Dr. ted :-)
.