Subject: [Leica] Look
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:48:26 -0700

Lluis Ripoll SHOWED:

> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Rambla/L1026104BNw.jpg.html>

Dear Luis, Buenos d?as querido amigo!

Interesting how everyone including yourself  find the boy looking as the
main point of interest.

What I find more effective is the side of the senoritas head, and hand.
There is a kind of intrigue and mystery to want to look at her face? I am
held more to that as the photo, rather than the boy with bags.

But then  we all see different things in many photos.... it's an interesting
picture creating a question of.... "What does she look like and is she
looking at the boy?

Sometimes we read too much into  a photo? But I find this interesting and
intriguing not because the look on the face, but what we don't se of the
girl.  Maybe that's because she is the sharpest area in the scene and the
boy is secondary???

It's still an interesting "LOOK" on the boys face though! :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Look)