Subject: [Leica] IMG: One More for Geoff
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 01:58:56 -0500

Thanks for looking, Geoff.  It gets a lot of fond looks from youngsters and
oldsters, alike.

I tried pushing the contrast, but it seemed to develop halo-like qualities,
so I backed up.  I had the filter compensation all fouled up at the time I
took this.  I got that straightened out later.  I was surprised that I could
get an image at all from this one.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA