Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tia Maria
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 09:03:50 -0700

Tina Manley OFFERED:

> PESO:
>
> My bird photo for today.  This is Tia Maria eating blueberries:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/142687490
>
> I forgot to change the ISO after taking photos inside the chicken house,
> but it doesn't look too bad for 3200!

Hi Tina,
There is more to this photo than eating blueberries? :-)

Love the photo simply because of the angle and right down there with the
bird. And the back lighting.

What is more interesting is "IT WAS SHOT WHILE THE CAMERA WAS STILL SET AT
ISO 3200!"

It's surprising there aren't "grain, noise whatever?" comments merely
because ... "Oh for heaven sake your image is nothing but noise because of
it being shot at 3200!"  My reaction to any comments of that nature would be
in capital letters! "GET OVER IT AND LOOK AT THE CONTENT! IT'S A BARN YARD
SITUATION NOT A SILK PURSE!'

The most important aspect is the "content, lighting and berry in the beak!"

Well seen and shot! :-) ISO 3200, 320 or 32! ;-)

cheers,
ted