Subject: [Leica] Look
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 18:08:27 +0200

Dear Ted, Buenos dias querido amigo!

Thank you very much for your comment, I like it because as you say
sometimes we reed too much into a photo, and I like the one that are
questioning or hiding something out of the evidence. As you know many
of the street pictures are a quite non conscient act, there are a fast
response of our instict or intuition to capture a moment, as it was in
this case, when I was looking at the girl and focusing the boy has
appeared in my viewfinder and I've reacted immediately. In general the
picture is not in focus and if I gave preference to the girl rather
than the boy was a coincidince, IMO on this case a good convenience,
we can apreciate the boy's look and expression without seeing clearly
his face, what I think it was not necessary.

This point in La Rambla is a quite usual meeting point and usually
there is people waiting to meet someone, generally this give good
shooting oportunities and sometimes unexpected moment.

Thanks again, I really apreciate your thoughts

cheers
Lluis

El 15/04/2012, a las 17:48, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: