Subject: [Leica] IMG: Departed and very loved pet rabbit
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 21:54:54 -0700

So sorry to hear this.

We had a rescue bunny once that looked like Maya.

We had 4 bunnies and all but one were rescues. They make wonderful pets and
can be loose around the house if they don't chew house stuff. One of our
bunnies (Queen Bun) ran loose in the house all the time, including when we
were away for a few days.

I hope Ollie will recover from the broken heart, and will you and Kate.