Subject: [Leica] The Future of Scanning
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:10:37 -0400

Peter Krogh has been advocating using a DSLR to scan film for some time
now.  I've tried it using the Beseler Slide Duplicator and a Canon 1DMII.
 It works fine, but I still get better results with the Nikon LS5000.
 Peter disagrees and says he gets better results with the in-camera
scanning.

http://www.thedambook.com/downloads/Camera_Scanning_Krogh.pdf

Tina