Subject: [Leica] Third party M to X adapter
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:25:59 -0600

George responded to Philippe:
 most here would agree that Leica M lenses produce the
>> best results in many situations, so why not try to use them on other
>> systems?
>>

> Because they're not AF?

Because they're not auto diaphragm?
Because ergonomically they don't function as seamlessly as "system" lenses?

My thoughts too, George.  I have a nice little adapter for my Oly Pen
EPL-1.  It works great but is inconvenient for anything other than just
fooling around.  The lens on the Oly is fine for my needs anyway.  But
I wouldn't rule out the possibility of using some Leica glass for a special
project now and then.
--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE