Subject: [Leica] PESO: No American
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 02:15:31 -0400

Jim,

That is a cool photo. My kind of scene! I'd also noticed that you're
shooting a lot with the Autocord. Did you just get it? I have an ancient
Rolleiflex Automat from 1938 that has uncoated lenses. It needs the
shutter overhauled, so I don't use it anymore. I love the TLR though.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook