Subject: [Leica] Need pricing info/advice
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 22:52:40 -0400

I always turn down requests like that, regardless of money. My work is art
that stands on its own, not mere raw material for someone else. I often
license my work to businesses for commercial uses, and send files to their
graphics people for that, which is fine because the piece is still
recognizable as my photo. I don't want it subsumed in someone else's art.
They can take their own pictures.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography