Subject: [Leica] Need pricing info/advice
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 19:56:54 -0500 (CDT)

Ric, Greg, Chris, Tina & Bill,

Thanks everyone for your inputs on this issue, I value each of your opinions
and advice.  I am leaning toward a collaboration of some kind, but will look
into this some more before the final decision.  The artist seems on the up
and up, as he is asking me what I would like for compensation and that he
would not use any image without my permission.  I will certainly make sure
to keep ownership of my image if I do work with him.

Thanks again and I appreciate your help.
Gene