Subject: [Leica] Need pricing info/advice
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 09:57:57 -0400

I have had a lot of requests from artists wanting to use my photos for
paintings.  If they are amateurs and just painting for their own enjoyment,
I give them permission, asking that if the painting is ever published
anywhere, including the internet, to please send me a copy, give me credit
and include my website address.  If they are commercial artists and intend
to sell the work, I ask for credit, a percentage of the sale - usually 10%
- and a digital copy of the painting.

Hope this helps.

Tina