Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kiss, Lee, and Budweiser
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:46:44 +1000

I agree with the comments by Adam and George, Tina. Personally I enjoy the
period-like colour pallete but the versions as shown appear to have been
excessively smoothed (plasticy) in skin tones for exampe. Possibly a
noise/grain reduction effect? Of course we are only seeing the output
greatly down-sampled wich might exacerbate the effect?

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman