Subject: [Leica] Tripods
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:22:46 -0500

Alan and George's comments underscore why it would swell to walk into a
place that you could put your hands and eyeballs on support equipment.

Of all things camera related no other gear is as hard to discern via picture.

Truly subjective, and you have to go by repute or recommendations, and
that's hard when you'll be trusting your baby to it.

Once you've dropped a camera due to a tripod deal,  ... Suffice to say that
will be the last time you use blind trust or a cheap tripod.

It happened to me in 1961.

Sent from my iPhone

Sonny Carter
http://www.SonC.com/look