Subject: [Leica] Tripods
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:11:52 -0500

Sent from my iPhone

Sonny Carter
http://www.SonC.com/look

On Apr 24, 2012, at 10:40 AM, leo wesson <leowesson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sand and dirt is the killer of tripods so you want to make sure that
> whatever you purchase can be easily taken apart for cleaning.

Another idea, not carbon but the same weight or lighter than conventional
gitzo
Is the behrlebach wooden tripod.

They have a wide range and are nearly indestructible, immune to sand and
dirt problems, cool in the heat and warm in the cold. Absorbs vibrations and
sturdy.

Mine is about 30 years old.  I've used it with a variety of heads and
cameras.

SonC

Message from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Tripods)