Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wearing his opinions
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:16:00 -0700

>> On Apr 30, 2012, at 3:51 AM, Peter Klein wrote:
>>
>>> He's an ex-marine who served in Vietnam in the '60s. He told me he came
>>> back "pretty messed up." He has never forgotten that "they spat on us"
>>> when he and his comrades came home. "A lot of people think I'm crazy,"
>>> he said. "Maybe you do, too."  He was very flattered that I wanted to
>>> photograph him.
>>>
>>> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P1060736-w.jpg.html>
>>> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P1060737-w.jpg.html>
>>>
>>> G1 and kit zoom.  Opinions expressed in the photographs are not
>>> necessarily those of the photographer.

messed up for sure, so what is new....

as the French say, translated...

the more it changes, the more it stays the same....

Steve

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Wearing his opinions)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Wearing his opinions)