Subject: [Leica] IMG: moon jellies . . . in 3D?
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 09:45:34 +0200

Adam,
The 3D sensation is debt to the chromatic contrast between the intense color
of the background and the subject.
Of course, shadows and lights also collaborate to improve this depth
sensation.
Beautiful picture.
I just miss a more accurate sharpness, something hard to get through the
glass, which also causes the splitting of the outlines.
Good intent.
Marc