Subject: [Leica] IMG: moon jellies . . . in 3D?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 08:18:32 -0700

Thanks Marc,

Between a tiny depth of field, being hand-held, and the pane itself,
sharpness wasn't likely. :-)

I appreciate your thoughts on the depth sensation. This must be a kind of
pyscho-visual phenomena because when working on images with this deep blue
background in Lightroom the panes at each edge seem to float above the image
in a startlingly vivid manner, as if the image were recessed back into the
plane of the display.

Adam