Subject: [Leica] Websites
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 17:00:28 -0600

Let me throw my $0.02 in;   When I was at the Palm Spring Photo Fest
grabbing as much swag as I could carry ( four rolls of Fuji BW film was
awesome) I ran into Square Space websites and they were offering free Beta
sites - I signed up and have been very happy with them - It's free now so I
can't say what the Paid version will cost.  There support is unbelievable -
things corrected in 2  hours on two separate tickets - no bad in my book.

www.flyingcloudphoto.com is my site for now.

ernie nitka