Subject: [Leica] FS - gobs of weird little things
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 16:43:03 -0600

The sale to end all sales
Shipment to CONUSA
Unless stated everything is priced OBO
If you think it?s total crap and I should GIVE it to you - tell me why and I
will send it to you for postage ( if I agree it?s total crap)
Pictures upon request

BOOKS
***** Mastering the Fuji X100 - just released - $15
FILTERS
B+W Red 090 Filter for Rollei Automat - sorry I don?t know which Bay number
Rollei light yellow filter for same Automat - 28.5 mm
B+W Circ. Polarizer for Automat
Heliopan 37 mm INFRARED filter - not sure which camera this was supposed to
be for
B+W 40.5 UV
B+W 46 UV
Hoya 46 CPol.
B+W 46 Red ( 090)
Noname 49 UV
Tiffen 53 UV
Hoya 55 CPOL
Hoya 55 UV
Hoya 58 mm FOG filters two

Manuals
Leica R7 Manual
Leica M3 Manual
Konica HX-14 flash manual
CV 28/3.5 Color Skopar manual
Leica Universal Polarizer Manual
Leica Summicron M 50/2 manual
Gossen Lunasix Manual
Minolta Autocord CDS-III TLR manula

Batteries
Generic Battery for Digital Panasonic - I think for Lx3 CGA-5005 Li 3.7 volt
1200 mAh
Two Wein Cell batteries replacement for PX625
Two CR-V3 batteries ?use by 2015?
Leica M6 replacement batter cover

Cameras
Canonet 28 in Ex+ condition.  No guarantee that it works but it did about 4
years ago Shutter fires.

Minolta MG 16 spy camera - shutter seems to work , cds meter isn?t - with
cute case. Includes flash attachment and a few flash bulbs in box,

Polaroid Cameras:
Time Zero , One Step WITH flash unit
600 Business Edition
SX 70 Tan with Tan leather case
Misc. polaroid film including a first batch of the impossible project film
MISC
Vivitar 2800 Flash - works
SCA 351 module for R4,5,6,7 and RE
Leitz Universal Viewfinder for LTM  35- 135 in Good condition

Leica Plastic Lens Bubble - pretty ding up but will fit a LTM lens ~ 2
inches tall
Leica grip for M6

32 stray slide trays each holding 50 slides
Reflecta adapter that looks to allow a circular tray to be run thru a
straight tray projector

LightMeters
Leica Meter M - works Old speeds : 25,50,100 with Red storage box with  TWO
booster Cells-              one works and one is dead- both come with the
leather carry pouch
Gossen Pilot 2 Light meter works fine.  The incident filter a little sticky