Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fruit Vendor
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 22:14:14 +0200

Tina,

It's worth if you think it is. The only valid opinion is the yours.
If you want to rid it completely, you just have to work at 100 % scale, ant
patiently clone the tone, or color, or both (and not always at 100 % opacity
factor), from the closest part of the picture.
I hope it will be possible to visit this place one day, I should like...
Cheers,
Marc