Subject: [Leica] Grand Canyon - M9 or XPan?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 03:25:49 -0700

OK, the plan is then for me to get to Grand Canyon South Rim ~10AM Wed. I
plan to do a dayhike, obviously not all the way down.

I have been there once but only went down a few hundred feet. I am somewhat
torn between the M9 or the XPan. I have similar lens for both systems, so
the choice really comes down to the convenience of digital versus the
dynamic range of Acros100/TX and the wider view of the XPan. Taking both is
probably foolish as I will need as much space for water+food.

Advice? I am leaning toward the XPan...

--

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] Grand Canyon - M9 or XPan?)
Reply from hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell) ([Leica] Grand Canyon - M9 or XPan?)