Subject: [Leica] Grand Canyon - M9 or XPan?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 08:24:45 -0700

Richard,

They are not 4x5 Speed Gaphics............ TAKE BOTH OR YOU WILL REGRET IT
FOR EVER AND EVER!

good luck!
cheers,
Dr. ted
TRUST ME!  MY COMMENT IS PURELY FROM YEARS  and YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!
In similar situations. If you don't take both you will hate yourself with
doubt for the rest of your photographic days! :-)