Subject: [Leica] The 50mm Summicron asph
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 16:54:58 +1000

I'm a photographer and I respectfully disagree.

The performance figures shown for the APO 50 Summicron ASPH are spectacular
if you look. Peter Karbe and his people have apparently created a technical
masterpiece. Many photographers choosing Leica can appreciate that.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] The 50mm Summicron asph)