Subject: [Leica] Leica Monochrome - R solution
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 17:36:24 +0200

The only thing in that direction is going to be a box
with an APS-C sensor and a load of adapters for every
imaginable lens marque (Leica is not too far away from
Novoflex, and has worked with them often enough in the
past.).

AND - if they want to top Fuji, it'll have to be a box
with a full-frame sensor.

They seem to have worked wonders with their Hassy
adapter - lets see what they can do for other
"incompatible" lenses.

Cheers
Douglas