Subject: [Leica] Nikkor SM repair in NYC?
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 13:30:27 -0400

Lew,
I can probably repair it in a few hours.
When you say focusing flange, do you mean the focusing ring? Or the
intermediate tab that contacts the cam follower in the Leica body? If
it's the latter then I can actually talk you through how to repair that
yourself. I've done it with a Swiss Army knife and a paper towel.

Regards,
Phil Forrest