Subject: [Leica] Leica Monochrome
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 05:41:33 +1000

Lew I did not say taken over the list. I was taking about a thread on the
new Leica product announcements.
Yes, "Occupy the LUG'' was meant to be light hearted. I recognise in
general the issues that are frustrating and angering some members of
course. I could fill some pages with what is happening in Australia right
now but they wouldn't belong in discussions on photography or Leica!

In my view off topic discussions in the LUG general threads, especially
emotive ones, are divisive and distracting from talking about photography
in general and Leica in particular. This is a broad and international
church.
Brian provides a separate forum for those discussions and anyone is welcome
to join.
I'll leave it at that but you're welcome to email me off list if you wish.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman