Subject: [Leica] working & earning & lifetsyle
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 16:00:47 -0400

Right. If this was such a great solution, then thousands of young people
would be following their jobs overseas. EPL isn't the first to think of it.
OTOH, the globalization initiatives that encouraged this to happen benefit
wealthy industrialists and capitalists far more than their soon to be
unemployed, underpaid workers. The real marvel was that this
"globalization" was made to sound like a humanitarian, popular movement.
What bs!