Subject: [Leica] working & earning & lifetsyle
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 15:37:01 -0400

The problem with that is that the reason you can live on so little on some
countries is that JOBS IN THOSE COUNTRIES PAY VERY LITTLE. Someone with a
guaranteed American income (like a retiree with social security and a
pension or some savings) can indeed live well in the third world. Us young
folks who have to work for a living can't do that. We'd be just as poor in
Elbonia as in the US, possibly worse off.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook